Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blessings

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a Christian,. For me, Jesus is the only way to heaven, even though I sin day after day. Yet, He has blessed me.

So lately I've been praying for an answer, and I've been asking God what his plan for me is. This is because I've been thinking of quitting my job. I've been having a lot of trouble with the work, my boss, and just feeling overwhelmed like I'm never going to get it. I've been asking my job at the law office is where God wanted me to be.

And today I got my answer. I can't explain it but I feel like God answered my prayer and that my job at the law office is where I need to be. Sounds corny, but it's true,that's what I actually believe. It's still going to be hard. It's still going to be tough and I am nowhere near being competent with the work that I do, but at least I know that this job is a part of God's plan for me and I am comforted by that.

He has blessed me in so many ways and even though times are tough right now, I know that in the end, it will be okay because he has my back.

"Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you shall go." Joshua 1:9

Anyway, a make up blog is coming up either this week or next. Any suggestions? Any particular color you want to see? Any products you want to know about? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you've been praying, and I'm glad that you're staying with your job. What is it that's challenging at work? Definitely don't get discouraged. Perhaps look at it as a challenge that you're working towards overcoming! If work was boring to the point where you felt that it wasnt stimulating your mind, then what would be the point in staying? Hang in there. :)

    Ooo, for the make up blog, how about a natural, everyday look for work? Or a classic smokey eye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I had the worst day ever at work. :( It really sucked. Like... Real bad... I frikkin' cried at work. So lame. What's hard about it is everything. The most experienced secretary is sick ALL the time and there's no one there to teach me what I'm supposed to know so I'm stuck unsure of what to do and when I do do something, it's completely wrong or I'm not doing it fast enough, or I'm not asking the right questions, but it's like, I don't even know what questions I'm supposed to ask.

    I'll do a blog on Friday with the natural look. Thanks, Ash.

    ReplyDelete