Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect!

As promised, here is a picture of my hideous pedicure with Sally Hansen's Do-It-Yourself French Set. I suck at painting nails... my skills are comparable to a four year old. Nevertheless, it's alright, better than nothing and hey, maybe I'll get better at it, practice makes perfect. My feet look frikkin' huge in the picture. I promise I'm not a man.

Please do not click and look at this picture bigger than it is. You don't want to scare yourself.

My huge, wide feet are genetically passed down to me from my father. It probably also doesn't help that I spend most of my time either barefoot or in slippers. My own father used to tease me and say that I have duck paddles for feet. lol I hate my feet and I hate when people look at them, yet, I am posting a picture of them on the internet. Go figure.

Hopefully, practice makes perfect and I'll be able to get better at painting my toenails. At least I didn't have to tip anyone for this hideous job.

Agh.

4 comments:

  1. That's impressive, much better than I could ever do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so far so good! practice does make perfect. i do my own now and it fools people all the time! and don't be so hard on your feet. THEY'RE FINE!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job Ari!! I'm pretty awful at painting nails too but I never get pedicures... unfortunately! lol. But yours look great!

    ReplyDelete