Monday, May 3, 2010

Work it out!!

Today was Day One of my workout schedule. Needless to say, it was a challenge, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. That probably means that I have to push myself more. I wanted to take it easy today because it was the first time I've worked out in months. I used to do yoga and kickboxing five times a week, but once I made my commitment to finish school and work myself to death, I just didn't have time to go back.

So today I:

*Ran two laps around Kapolei Park (Yes, I know, it's not that far, but just bare with me, okay?)
*did fifty lunges
*did a hundred crunches
*twenty push-ups (I hate push-ups and I really suck at it.)
*forty leg-lifts on the left, right, and then both legs.

It's a pretty mellow work out, but I'm glad I did it. Best part: it was free!!!! Screw you 24 and your $50/month membership!!!

Can't wait to get back in shape!

4 comments:

  1. Good job Ari! I hate working out but I think I'm going to start again, I have an elyptical and I think if I don't start using it again soon Poata will sell it on craigslist lol. Your motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow ari! u are hardcore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would consider that a "mellow" work out but hey, I suppose that means you're one tough chick! Anyway, you're supposed to start out light so you don't kill yourself. That would make me sad!

    ReplyDelete