Friday, May 28, 2010

What is reality?

I'm not going to lie, I've been neglecting my blog because ever since I got my new itouch, I've been using that to go on the internet instead of my computer. It really is the internet at your fingertips and I love it. Not only have I been using my itouch for the internet, but I've been working out a lot and working lots of hours at the restaurant I work at, so free time to myself has been devoted to catching up on TV. I'm not gonna lie, I love reality TV. There's something about watching other people who have lots of things that I don't have but are still so unhappy with themselves and their lives that makes me feel better about myself. That, and it's an escape from the real world.

The Hills- This week's episode was a bust. I have to admit, as much as I hate Spencer and Heidi and think they are seriously fucked up, I can't help but miss their presence on the show. They just get weirder and weirder and I have a huge feeling that their story will end up in tragedy and be on E! True Hollywood Story: Spencer and Heidi. I'm calling it, and you all are my witnesses.

The City- Whitney is stupid for not listening to Kelly Catrone (sp?). She obviously has her best interest at heart, and knows the industry... so why doesn't she just listen to her when it comes to what she should do with her line? I don't get it.

Real Housewives of New York- This is on last week's episode. Holy crap, Kelly is effing crazy. She's nutz and she needs help and medication and I don't even know what her deal is. She'll probably watch the episode and not even blink because in her mind, her reaction is not crazy, it's perfectly normal.

Basketball Wives- I have no idea what episodes I watched last week, but dang, it doesn't matter how much money you have, you just can't take the ghetto out of ghetto fabulous. These women, as beautiful as they are, they are constantly throwing drinks in people's faces and talking a whole lot of shit. Living their lives is just not worth it. The houses and the cars are not worth the drama.

Brandy and RayJ- I want $10,000 for my birthday.

Well, that's all for now. I don't think I'll be watching reality tv today. I'll be too busy playing with my itouch. :)

3 comments:

  1. Omg the hills and the city are my favorite!! I agree with everything you said about them! Heidi and Spencer are whack! And roxy is an idiot! She is always getting whit into trouble! Remember she threw that party at whitneys appartment a long time ago. I've even got poata into watching the hills and the city :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, I LOVE reality TV because it does make me feel better about my own life. I haven't gotten into the hills or the city yet because...I can't stand Speidi and Lauren and Whitney. I did like Jersey Shore though because it made me feel so much more classy compared to the cast. I was really into the Real Housewives of Orange County and Atlanta though. And I'm assuming that the Atlanta wives were just like these basketball wives you speak of. Many of the Atlanta wives had husbands who played sports! You really can't take the ghetto out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reality TV shows are so so so addicting. I haven't watched any of the TV shows you mentioned, but I've been watching a lot of 16 and Pregnant and Bridezillas. I gotta agree with you about watching those shows and making me feel better about myself, too! As for your itouch...isn't it the greatest thing ever invented?!?! i'm always searching for new (free) apps. i wish everywhere i went had wi-fi. don't you? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete